At espresso we pride ourselves on good design, good quality, ease of use and delighting you with how incredibly thin the display is. Therefore, your happiness is our primary goal and we want to make sure you have a great experience. However, with any production process things do go wrong from time to time and we want to make sure we replace it as soon as we can for you or repair the issue.
Warranty will be covered globally for any espresso user.
Therefore, If you have an issue with one of the displays or accessories please contact us as soon as possible via email@example.com
Your one (1) year product warranty from defects starts from the date of delivery and yes you will need your proof of purchase.
To be eligible for warranty service, you must notify espresso as soon as you are aware of the defect on firstname.lastname@example.org within the warranty period.
If a product is not functional within the warranty period, given reasonable use and wear and tear, then the customer is eligible for a replacement or refund.
Please note the following warranty conditions below. These provide details of warranty terms, remedies and process.
Espresso (Espresso Displays Pty Ltd) warrants that your purchased espresso products and espresso branded accessories shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery. (The date of delivery is considered the date that our delivery service has recorded delivering your espresso product as per delivery tracking, not any other date.)
espresso provides this limited warranty to you, only if you purchased the product from espresso, via espresso’s website (espres.so and sub-websites).
If a defect with your espresso product arises within the warranty period you are required to contact the espresso customer service team with an RMA request under warranty, also within the same warranty period.
If the validity of your RMA request under warranty is accepted by espresso, espresso agree to either;
- replace the product with a new or refurbished product (with the replacement product being of
- identical model or functional equivalent), or
- refund the full amount that you paid for the product
Also, as part of our promise to only sell the highest quality products;
- If the espresso team agrees to service your product under warranty, the cost of shipping defective products will be covered by espresso. This means that if espresso accepts your product to be serviced under warranty, then;
- In the instance of replacement – you will not have to pay or will be reimbursed for any shipping charges, or
- In the instance of refunds – you will be refunded for shipping charges
Any product(s) that have been replaced under this warranty policy will have warranty coverage for (1) year from the date of delivery. (The date of delivery is considered the date that our delivery service has recorded delivering your replaced unit to you, as per delivery tracking.)
To obtain warranty service, you are required to contact the espresso Customer Experience Experts with an RMA request under warranty, also within the same warranty period.
Once our customer service team accepts your RMA request, you will be provided details with confirmation of the RMA. This will provide details of the location where the returned item should be posted to. If you have not received these confirmation details, you are not authorised to return products to espresso. espresso retains the right to not process products sent to espresso without espresso confirmation of the RMA.
To complete the RMA you will be required to:
- Ship the products back, within one week of being provided the details of the warranty RMA confirmation. This should be confirmed by the timestamp on the package from the postal service and / or the shipping invoice. espresso reserves the right to not accept returns that are shipped back outside of this timeframe.
- Pack the item(s) safely for shipping, to prevent damage during transport. Items should be returned in either their original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, to the address specified by espresso. espresso reserves the right to not accept returns that are damaged during postage, as a result of not being properly packaged for shipping.
- The RMA number and documentation must be included along with your returned product.
- Ship the item with a service providing tracking. You must provide this tracking number to espresso as part of the validity of the RMA. espresso reserves the right to not accept returns that are posted without a correct and valid tracking number. Please note that you assume the risk of loss or damage to returned product(s) while in transit back to espresso.
Once your return is deemed a warranty replacement, if required, the customer we submit refund requests immediately. You will see the refund as a credit in approximately 5-10 business days, depending on your bank.
Please also note:
espresso may also require you to show proof of purchase details and answer certain questions about your use of the product, before providing warranty service.
It is likely that data such as your personalised profile will be removed from espresso products during warranty servicing. espresso will not be responsible for any such loss.
espresso reserves the right to inspect and triage items returned under warranty, prior to issuing replacements or refunds. This is to verify that;
- A correct and valid tracking number has been received by the espresso team,
- The items have been received by the espresso team in the correct time frame, and
- The item has been correctly packaged and has not been damaged in freight
- The item is indeed suffering the issue, permitting claim against this warranty
Please note that this warranty applies only to products and accessories manufactured by espresso that are marked with the “espresso” trade name or logo.
espresso does not warrant that the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free. For this reason, this warranty does not cover software embedded in any espresso product and related services provided by espresso.
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product that was purchased from the espresso’s website (espres.so and sub-websites).
Without limiting the foregoing, this warranty does not apply to, the following:
- use with non-espresso accessories such as cables and storage cases;
- normal wear and tear or ageing of the product, such as scratches, dents, scuffs, plus loosening and wearing of parts over time;
- defects or damage caused by misuse, accident, alteration, unusual stress, modification, improper or unauthorized repair, improper storage or third-party applications downloaded to the product;
- damage caused by using the products outside the permitted or intended uses described in instructions provided by espresso;
- modifications of the product’s firmware or software by anyone other than espresso officially;
with improper voltage, power supply or batteries.
- Damage due to excessive moisture
Please note that espresso reserves the right to disable products in instances of suspected fraud, counterfeit use, stealing or loss during shipment.
espresso is not responsible for damage or injuries arising from failure to follow instructions related to product use.
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ESPRESSO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR DATA, RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF ESPRESSO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
This limited warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide the application of the law of another jurisdiction. In the event that a consumer brings any claims arising under this limited warranty, the parties agree that the sole and exclusive jurisdiction shall be the State and Federal Courts located in Sydney, Victoria.